Safety & Environment
Electrical Safety (LOTO + isolation of energy)
Aim of this training is to develop the creativity skills in problem solving to energise “out of box thinking”.
Use of progressive thinking skills to maximize creative and innovative skills.
Managing problem from problem statement to implementation and monitoring of solution through creativity.
Managing problem solving as a team for successful project management.
Enhancing creativity skills through lateral thinking skills for out of box approach.
Why CPS (Creative Problem Solving) ?
- Promote self motivated, original and free thinking work force.
- Look for new innovations and promote Lean Thinking.
- Expedite continuous improvement and smart work.
Interactive sessions through team working and situation testing. Conceptual discussions are well supported by interaction, case studies, examples, role plays and inbound/ outbound activities.
Who should attend?
This program is aimed at Supervisors to Managers
Duration: 1 Day
Trainer - Mr. S.N Sharma
1. Mr. S.N Sharma was associate with Maruti Suzuki India ltd 32 Years From (1983 to 2014). Since 2015 he has been working with Maruti Centre for Excellence (MACE) in the Capacity of Principal Counselor. He is responsible for Tier -1 and Tier-2 vendor up-gradation and imparting the training on Industrial Safety and Lean manufacturing to vendors and MSIL Employees.
2. He is a trainer and Assessor in this center and gives training personally
3. Mr. Shyam possesses Post Diploma in Industrial Safety from DPC –Delhi Technical Board Delhi, Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Rajasthan Technical Board and having more than 35 years of industrial as well as Training, Audit and assessment experience, out of which 20 year Managerial level Position worked in Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Retired on 30-Sep-2014 as Senior Manager Production Control & Safety.
4. He is having vast exper