5S, 3G, 3M, 3Nai etc
Japanese shop floor managers are known for their near perfection work standards. We all can learn many useful things from their style of working.
During my 5 visits and stay at Japan, I have learned many such useful things from my hosts.
The learning revolve around high productivity, waste elimination, and resource optimization through simple tools.
I as a trainer, have hands on experience for the implementation of these tools. The concepts are explained on the basis of past experience and extensive training taken in Japan.
This program covers detailed training and explanation on the following main areas:
- 5S (Seiri, Seiton, Seisou, Seiketsu and Shitsuke) : Implementation process of the same.
- 3 G (san gen shugi : Genba, Genbutsu and Genjitsu) : Deep philosophy behind it.
- 3K (Kimerareta Koto ga, Kihondori ni, Kichin to mamoru) : Why is it necessary ?
- 3 Nai (The three Nos) : Explanation of these NOs.
- Poka Yoke (mistake proofing), its types and examples.
- 3Ms (Muri, Muda and Mura)
- Kaizen (Improvement) : Philosophy and examples.
- 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle), its impact on cost reduction.
Duration: 1 Day
Trainer - Mr. Yash Khetarpal
AGM (MSIL ) - Faculty
Yash Khetrapal has been working with Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., since 1984, almost from the start of the organization. Having an official designation of Astt Gen Mgr, he is posted on deputation to Maruti Center for Excellence as General Manager and is responsible for Training.
He is the Chief Trainer at MACE and delivers training